This is my first Sunday catch-up post on Two Hearts One Roof, they were pretty popular on my first blog Daisy Dayz so I thought I would continue them here, but with a slight twist on them. I will be posting 7 things that have made me happy, interested me, intrigued me, made me laugh or that I just fancy posting.
Here are my 7 things for this past week:
- It was my birthday (ok a little ever a week ago) and I was very spoilt – hubby bought me the Ruby Shoo Dorothy Bag and Shoes (above) and this Map Print Yumi Dress, my parents bought me 2 Lindy-Bop Dresses (above) and my sister got me an awesome Cheap Frills Deer Necklace! (see my interview with the designer here)
- I have the best hubby in the world. Fact! Even though it had only just been my birthday and he had bought me those Dorothy Shoes, he knew I really needed a new pair of summer sandals but I wasn’t able to spend much on a pair, so he surprised me with the Clarks Octagon Bahama Tan Leather Wedges (above). I love them!
- I want a wardrobe as organised and colourful as Scathingly Brilliant
- Bunny is my current favourite You Tuber!
- I wrote a guest post on my 5 Summer Fashion Essential for Doll Face Blogs
- I’m in love with this practically monochrome home
- Really enjoying the Apartment Therapy Small Cool Contest for 2014!