It’s been a busy week for us, but we are sort of taking a little break this weekend, and I am writing this whilst lying in a hotel room in Birmingham! We are lucky enough to have been booked to photograph a wedding at the amazing and unique Custard Factory (I’m writing this on Friday night, so the wedding hasn’t happened yet but it will have when this goes live!) so we thought we would make a bit of a weekend of it and stay over for 2 nights. But I didn’t forget my 7 days post, and it’s my turn as Jon did last weeks, so here are 7 things from this week that I’ve been up to, loved and found interesting!
- I finished a great Audio book called In Their Footsteps by Tess Gerritsen – about uncover spies, double agents and a murder cover up! I also started a new audio book called The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood – I’ve only got 2 disks in so far, so not quite sure what its all about yet, but its kind of dystopian but passed on a bible story I think, there has been a waterless flood killing off a lot of the human race, but it is in a different the of world to ours. Plus I started reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth, which I am really excited about, it is the final part in the Divergent Trilogy!
- We finally went to the Matalan Clearance Store in Newport! So many of the local bloggers have spoken about it in the past, but I had yet t make it there. Although 80% of the womens clothing is in size 8 and 10, so not fitting me, I am glad we went as I did manage to grab a few bargains (dress for £3, denim shirt for £4, etc) Which you will see in some upcoming outfit posts.
- On Thursday I was lucky enough to be invited to the new Superdrug Beauty Studio VIP opening event in Cardiff, and out for dinner afterwards (with Lauren Pope!) Whilst at the event I got a gel manicure done in an awesome sparkly navy blue (photo above). There will be a pos on the new store next week!
- Me and Jon are working with a great british company called The Finest Fudge Co, and this week we got sent a yummy sample box to review. It’ll be up soon I promise!
- I decided to visit the new Primark store in Cardiff (which is so huge!!) and I picked up 3 new pairs of summer shoes! These stripped ones are so comfortable!
- I am a little bit in love with Megan’s style and her awesome hair, you should check out her blog Briar Rose
- Finally I am in awe and so jealous of all the amazing dresses Sarah from A Million Dresses has made herself, when we move I want to learn how to make this dress too as it is just a perfect style for me (although I would make it sleeveless as I find that more comfortable!)
See you tomorrow!