So thats the end of another month! Thank you for all those who have stopped by, read our posts, left a comment or followed us via Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest or Google+, we appreciate every one of you, honestly! It’s been another busy month for us and we have managed to get loads of interesting posts up, so here is what you’ve might have missed this month.
There have been lots of Beauty posts, due to Beauty Week:
- Makeup Revolution Mascara Reviews
- Makeup Revolution Lip Geek Review
- The Balm Mia Moore Lipstick Review
- Makeup Revolution Palette Reviews
- Makeup Revolution Budget Lipstick Review
- My budget Makeup Finds
- Plus some Crabtree and Evelyn Reviews by me and some mens products by Jon
Jon has been writing some great technology posts:
- Blogstomp – The Key to Making Your Blog Look Great
- Eye-Fi Card – The Bloggers Best Friend
- Giving into a digital Age – Burning your DVD collection!
- Back Up your Data
We have eaten and reviewed a few great places and products:
- The Cefn Mably Arms
- The Finest Fudge Co
- The Kook a Ba Restaurant
- Tempus at Tides Restaurant, St Davids Hotel
There was lots of housey inspiration:
Its been a busy month! But thats a wrap.
Next month there will be a new Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Giveaway, plus lots more reviews, outfits and some house related news!!