Well thats July done with! Hope you enjoyed our posts, if you missed some you can find the full low down on our Catch Up post here. And in case you missed yesterdays post it was the big August Giveaway so you should really go check that out too! So todays post is my favourites for the month of July.Chantele’s July Favourites:
- The Bed arrived! I am so excited and so happy to have been lucky enough to get it (it was in a sale and they had changed the dispatch time for 12-16 weeks to just 2!!! It was fate!) from Made.com. I have literally been in love with it for well over a year, it is perfection! I can’t wait to move now (soon hopefully) and get it all set up in our bedroom.
- As we are on Slimming World I have been loving these Daim Mikado’s, have you tasted them? They are yummy and just half a syn each, so greta if you just want a little chocolate kick.
- We have shoot a few weddings in the last few months and I have been struggling with what to wear that will be smart enough, easy to move in and still cool enough in the heat, I have been relying on the same dress, so really wanted something else (but Ive made a bit of a vow to only buy quality clothes in my style!). I found this Fever London dress in TKMaxx for just £25! It just doesn’t have the belt or flower though, which is fine by me. I loved the colour and style, and It fits me perfectly too! Fever London is good quality, and I know they last well as I have a few already.
- I just finished listening to The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood. I hadn’t read/listened to one of her books before, but I really enjoyed this one. I won’t give anything away, but it follows a few characters before and after an apocalypse type tragedy, in a dystopian type world. It is really interesting and I would recommend it!
- I finally bit the bullet and bought my first set of Project Life cards and album. I have been wanting to properly scrapbook for a few years now but just haven’t had the time or been organised enough to sort it. I found Project Life in Hobby Craft a while ago and thought they looked interesting, then totally forgot about them until recently, then I started reading some blogs about them and got totally hooked on the idea. They are on sale in Hobby Craft at the moment so decided now would be a good time to grab my first set. (You can find them on Amazon too!) And I literally cannot wait for them to arrive so I can get started! I have kept all the paper bits from our Honeymoon in China, our weekend in Paris and our short stay in Barcelona and really want the first album to be full of all these trips. I think they are a great system to scrap with and I will hopefully start keeping yearly ones soon!
So thats it for July. What have you loved this last month?