So it’s 2015 and time for a mandatory reflection on the past year post! (Ok, so it’s a little bit late, this would have been up last week, but I’m sick again! Chest Infections just won’t leave me alone at the moment! But hopefully I am on the mend). So on with the posts, here’s what happened this year – and there have been a few big things for us.
- We moved into our new house, our first proper house together, finally! We made the offer in February and we finally, finally got the keys in September, and since then we have slowly been decorating and making it our own, and getting used to living on our own again after 18 months living with my parents.
- Off the back of our house news we also started this new blog. I’m not new to blogging though, after almost 5 years on Daisy Dayz, but this is a joint project and more focused on lifestyle and design. And we are really enjoying having something different to do together.
- Our business, Cross-Jones Photography is continuing to grow. We have been running for 18 months now and we simply love this huge change in our lives, the people we are getting to meet and the beautiful images we are capturing. From tiny newborns to stunning brides and grooms we love every working day when we get to do what we really love. Here’s a few of our favourite pictures!
- We took an awesome mini break to Copenhagen and loved every minute of it. It was definitely needed after the busy year we had been having and we will hopefully get to have another break this year!
- I’ve seen some great shows and musicians: The Lion King, Imelda May, Bellowhead, Wicked to name but a few.
- I co-hosted and attended the awesome South Wales Blogger Tea Party, as well as attending a few other great blogging PR events.
So what does 2015 hold? Well I’m not one to make resolution, I’m more of just a plans person. So what are our plans for the next year? Simply said, just to continue what we have been doing this year: Continue decorating our home and making it our own, continue sharing the house changes with you guys on this blog, continue growing our photography company (we already have a few amazing weddings booked in, and quite a few newborns!). Hopefully we will sneak in another mini break too (I’m fancying Prague or Budapest!) and we are off to scotland in a few weeks visiting family! So the year is shaping up well already!
What are your plans for 2015? Any big changes on the horizon?