Hey guys, its day 2 of Slimming World Recipe Week (have you checked out day one’s SW Pad Thai Recipe?) and this time we have something super simple and satisfying, plus its perfect for the whole family – Slimming World Pizza Topped Chicken. This recipe comes from Stacy, a hectic mum of two who blogs over on Nobody said it was easy. She has been on Slimming World just a few weeks and has already achieved her first 1/2 stone certificate. Her kids love this recipe too and she thinks its a great alternative to a traditional dough based pizza.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250g passata
- 120g cheddar cheese
- basil (I used dried but you can use fresh if desired)
- Preheat oven to gas 5/375F/190C.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin to flatten them.
- Place on a baking tray and divide the passata between them, coating the whole top of the breasts.
- Sprinkle basil on then top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is golden & bubbling.
This recipe looks so simple and so yummy, plus I’m sure if you wanted to you can add extra toppings to the chicken, maybe mushrooms or peppers! That way your getting in some extra free vegetables too. Serve with Slimming World Chips or Wedges and a side salad and your good to go.
Check out Stacey’s blog for lots more tasty recipe posts, plus great children’s product reviews.