So our July Degustabox arrived a few days ago and I thought I would do something a little different and film an unboxing video instead of my usual post. I swear half the fun in getting a subscription box is opening it and finding the surprises instead, of course the other half of the fun with a Degustabox is eating everything in it! hehe! So check out the video to see what we received this month and see below for our review of the items we have now tested out!
- Berry White Organic Drinks – Ive drunk the Cranberry and Guava one this morning and it was delicious, so fresh tasting and light, was great over ice!
- Brookside Chocolates – I had the dark chocolate acas and blueberry ones, luckily I love dark chocolate so I tucked into these pretty quickly. I love them, they are sweet and moorish (a little too moorish) but not too rich, which means you can eat lots of them! I’ve been grazing on them over the last few days since the box arrived! Will be looking to buy them again for sure!
- Bahlsen Choco Leibniz biscuits – we’ve had this brand lots from Lidl so know we like them! Yum Yum! went down well with a cuppa
- Rowntree Infusions – we had seen these new Rowntrees before so were happy to test them out and they were really nice. I love the raspberry and pomegranate one the best, they went down well whilst we were watching a movie this week
- Itsu crispy seaweed thins – Umm…no! I love crispy seaweed from the chinese but these thin sheets just stuck to the roof of my mouth and tongue and tasted like green (if you get what I mean, lol) I won’t be trying them again! Sorry!
If you’d like to try out Degustabox for yourself then just use this link and the code ‘BLDEG15’ for a great £6 off!