Did you happen to see me going live on Facebook this week? Yep I filmed a little unboxing video for this months Degustabox but instead of popping it on YouTube I thought we could try a Facebook live stream instead. Here it is if you’d like to see it (plus go follow our FB page so you can see even more of our photos and videos!) Today I am review what we received in this months box and if you make it to the bottom of the post you’ll see a nice Degustabox discount code for you all, so you can try it for yourself!
We will do doing a few more live streams now I think as it’s a great way to do a bit of vlogging whilst on the go! So here is what we got in the Autumn Degustabox!
There are some great products in this months box, a few brands I am familiar with but also one of 2 items I don’t know that well and am looking forward to testing out.
- Beloved Date Hearts – I have tried other Beloved Date products and always like them so am looking forward to trying these ones out. I like that they are healthy but still good for curbing your sweet tooth, which will be great whilst I am trying to eat a bit healthier and lose some weight.
- Hersheys Bar – Ummm, Yummy!!! American Chocolate has a different taste to British chocolate but I do like Hersheys, although a king size bar like this would probably be a little sickly in 1 sitting. Me and Jon will be sharing this once our Diet Chef trial is done…and we will really enjoy it! hehe!
- Robinsons Squash’d – I love these cute little bottles of Robinsons Squash, they are great for taking out with you especially when me and Jon are working at a wedding. Jon hates plain water so this is a great alternative for him.
- Souper – These are fuller for longer soups which sound great. I had never heard of this brand so decided to have a nose at their website and found that they also did Super Grains products which really interest me and I would love to try them out so will be looking for them in our local supermarket. I will be testing out the Supergreens soup we received next week I think, so I’ll let you know what I think via FB and Twitter.
- Heinz Pasta Shapes and Tomato Sauce – I’ve never seen this tomato pasta sauce before and it looks great. We are bit minions fans in this house, even little dude, so I am going to keep these unit we start weening Elian at Christmas time as I am sure he will love them! Hopefully it’ll make introducing pasta a but easier and fun!
- Yushoi – We’ve already tried these in a previous Degustabox and we seriously love them! Last time we had the salt and soy vinegar ones which were delicious so I can’t wait to tuck into these ones.
- Levi Roots Marinade – Sadly his products are all too spicy for me, but this will be donated to my inlaws who love his products. Very flavourful with a good kick!
- Maggi Fusian Noodles – We love Maggi products as they are so easy to use and have a great flavour but we have never tried their noodles before so will be using these with a stir fry dish soon
- Brioche Pasquier – Yum yum! These are a type of pain chocolate but with brioche instead of a flaky pastry, great as a snack or breakfast we love treats like this in our house and these will probably have been devoured by the time this post goes live!! hehe!
- Lastly Jim Jams Spread – I love jim jam spread! Its like Nutella but a bit better for you (I think!) Its really rich and creamy and has a lush nutty taste. I’m a simple girl and just like it on some toast, although I may attempt to turn it into fudge using a recipe similar to this slow cooker fudge recipe I wrote!
So a great selection of products as you can see and lots of tasty stuff I can’t wait to try out. Have you tried any of these products and what do you think of them?
If you fancy trying out Degustabox for yourself I have a great new Degustabox discount code for all my readers. Enter 65K3Q at the checkout at you will get an awesome £7 discount off your first box, making it just £5.99! Totally worth it, and it could even make a great Christmas gift if you have a foodie in your life!