This is another recipe using something from my Musclefood lean meat hamper, this time the low fat bacon medallions which had almost no traces of fat. If your on Slimming World this bacon would be Syn Free as would this whole recipe. This is such a super simple recipe that makes for a great slimming world breakfast when you fancy something hot and filling to get you through till lunch time.
- 8 Eggs (beaten)
- 6 Bacon Medallions (cut into chunks)
- 1 Red Pepper (chopped small)
- 1 Large Leek (sliced)
- 6 Shallots (diced)
- Grated Low Fat Cheese (Optional as you Healthy Extra)
- Low Fat Cooking Spray
- Heat your oven to 180
- Using low fat cooking spray fry the onions, bacon, pepper and leeks in a pan until cooked and softened then divide by your ramekins
- Whisk up the eggs (and your cheese if your using it as your Healthy Extra) and divide by the ramekins, give them a stir so the ingredients won’t all sit at the bottom
- Pop them on a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven for 20 mins (keep and eye on them as sometimes they can cook a little quicker) until they are golden and have puffed up a little
- Remove from the oven and enjoy
- Try adding other veg or cheese for a different taste
So if you fancy trying out a Musclefood hamper for yourself I have a great discount code exclusively for my readers. If you order the 100 Piece Ultimate Slimming Lean Hamper you can get £10 off using code ‘2HEARTS1ROOF’.
If you love this recipe don’t forget to pin and share it!