This months degustabox has arrived!! Yay! So if you haven’t seen one of my Desgutabox posts before or haven’t heard of Degustabox they are a monthly food subscription box. Each month you receive a box of food and drink goodies, usually new products or new brands to the UK. They are a complete mixture of items so you never know what you might get
If you fancy getting your own box don’t forget to use our Degustabox discount code to get £7 off your first box! Bargain!! Use code: ’65K3Q’ here!!
Here is what we got in the January box
- Chosan – This is a hibiscus and ginger drink, it’s 100% natural and only 73 calories per bottle. Sadly I can’t stand the taste of anything with ginger in so I won’t be trying it.
- Aspire Drinks – These are healthy, calorie free, sugar free energy drink. We received 2, one Cranberry and one Mango and Lemonade. They tasted great over Ice so they were really nice and cold, really refreshing and the flavour was subtle rather than over powering
- Finn Crisp Snacks – These are little seeded crisp bread bites and they are pretty yummy! A bit dry to eat on their own but really nice dipped in some hummus!
- Natvia Sweetener – I haven’t tried this brand of sweetener before but I often use sweetener in my cooking, especially when I was on the Slimming World Diet. This is an awesome recipe for Slimming World Brownies that uses Sweetener.
- Protein Boost Drink – This is a protein energy drink that is a bit like a milkshake. I don’t drink these personally but my sisters boyfriend does and he really likes them. This one has been donated to him.
- Fruittella 30% Les Sugar Strawberry Sweets – These were yummy!! Me and Jon polished off the bag far too easily whilst we were working this week. They don’t taste any different to the full sugar original fruittella so I would happily buy these in the future as they are just a tiny bit better for me! hehe!
- Yushoi Snapea Rice Sticks in Coconut and Chilli Flavour – We had our first bag of Yushoi Snapeas in a Degustabox last year and have been massive fans ever since. I sadly can’t eat the chilli flavoured ones so these have gone to the in-laws for them to enjoy. We usually have the salt and soy vinegar flavour which are delicious and way too moorish.
- Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer – Crabbie’s is a well known brand now, although I remember when they first launched their bottles as we stocked them in O’Neills when I worked there. I’m not a fan personally (the ginger thing again!) but this will be off to the in-laws also!
- Popchips Ridges Smokey Bacon Flavour – Nom Nom Nom! Do I need to say anything else! These were blinking delicious and I wish I hadn’t had to share them with Jon. Now to track them down in a local supermarket so I can buy some more!
- The Chia Co Chia Seeds – I have yet to use these as I really wasn’t sure what to do with them, but after a bit of searching online I found this Quinoa and Chia Seed Bread Recipe that looks yummy so might have to try this out.