You might have seen my pictures of this popping up on our social media over the last few days (I apologies if they have made you hungry or crave something sweet!!) These little individual salted caramel and white chocolate cheesecakes were flipping delicious! I kid you not they are one of the best cheesecakes I have made, and I’ve made a few!! I used the Caramel Cookie Bites from Maryland Cookies to make the base for extra chocolaty/caramel-y yumminess! I could happily have eaten all of them to my self, but figured I probably shouldn’t so we shared them with my parents who loved them, and now expect me to make some more!! So you can all taste the yummiest too I thought I would share this cheesecake recipe with you all.
This little video shows you how to make them in a super simple way but if you want to save the cheesecake recipe you’ll find it below.
- 300g Maryland Cookie Bites (or chocolate digestives)
- 125g Melted Butter
- 500g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 100g Grated White Chocolate
- 1tsp Salted Caramel Flavouring
- 300ml Double Cream
- Choc Shot Chocolate Sauce
- Blend (smash up) the biscuits
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter
- Press the mixture into the base of your tin (either 1 large tin or mini spring base tins)
- Pop in the fridge to harden
- Mix the cream cheese, icing sugar, white chocolate and and salted caramel flavouring together until combined
- Whisk in the double cream, I used a mixer as you need to beat it together until it is stiff!
- Top the biscuit bases with the cream cheese topping, and drizzle with chocolate sauce
- Pop the tray in the fridge for at least an hour
- Pop them out of the tray and enjoy!
If you love this cheesecake recipe don’t forget to pin it for later!!