Easter is almost here and this months Degstabox has an Easter Theme so there was chocolate and treats a plenty! Yay! Apart from the fact we are on Slimming World at the moment so can’t actually gorge on the said chocolate! I will be having it as a treat spread over the week though I think! Degustabox is still my fav monthly delivery and I get super excited when I get the text from DPD saying my box is due!
Here is what we got in this months box, what we though of the items, and here’s a discount code if you fancy trying out the box for yourself! Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
- Heinz (Seriously) Good Sauces – £1.99 – I have yet to try this but it looks really tasty and I am saving it for a nice pasta dish on the weekend.
- Pipers Crisps – £2 – These are actually one of my fav brands of crisps anyway, so I am always happy to receive them in our degustaboxes. They will be enjoyed one night when celebrating a good SW loss or when we next have friends round for dinner.
- Naturelly – £1.19 – Well even though the packet said 2+ and the info said 1+ I can firmly say my almost 10month old blinking enjoyed it! He has suckable yogurt pouches anyway so quickly took to this and sucked it all up super fast.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo – 2 x £1.49 – Umm, well I don’t think I need to say anything about these, they are yummy!! That is all!
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt Flakes – £1.50 – Still not sure what to actually use this for, will need to look for some suitable recipes to put it to good use.
- Weetabix On The Go – £1.39 – (See Below)
- Weetabix On The Go Protein – £1.99 – Well these have been passed on to my sisters partner as he drinks them on a daily basis and loves them, he finds them great for breakfast on a busy morning or after football training
- Whitworths Cacao Raw Bars – £1.50 – Me and Jon scoffed this about 10 minutes after I filmed the video, it was yummy! And I will be looking for this brand again. We love Nakd bars so it’s nice to find another brand of Raw bars we can enjoy
- @onepoundsers Chocolate Eclairs – £1 – I love chocolate eclairs as they remind me of my grandpa! And these ones are pretty yummy! I keep stuff like this as car sweets for when I am peckish whilst driving
- The Jelly Bean Factory Fairtrade box – £1.49 – Yum Yum Yum, you all know what jelly belly beans are like so I dont need to tell you, these were great
- Westons Cider – 2 x £1.99 – I have these chilling in the fridge at the moment, ready to enjoy the next dude free warm evening we get, or when we have a BBQ in a few weeks. I love Westons Cider so looking forward to tasting these
- Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk – £1.89 – I am not a fan of Milk base or milk substitute drinks but Jon will drink this at some point
- Gusto Organic Lemon Energy – £1.50 – I kinda liked this, it was something a bit different, but over some ice it was very refreshing