This couscous salad is a favourite go to recipe in our house, perfect for a light but filing lunch, especially while on the go or for a packed lunch at work. It’s packed with super speedy veg to help boost that weight loss too. Either eat it on its own or over a bed of lettuce, or if you skip adding the roast chicken then you can serve it as a side dish to any meat or fish!
Don’t forget I am posting new Slimming World recipes all this week so you will get 7 great new recipes to hopefully help keep you on plan. There are already quite a few Slimming World recipes on the blog and you will find them all here.
Plus swing by our YouTube channel to see my Weightloss Wednesday vlog and see just how much weight I have lost this past week and what SW things we have been getting up to!
- 1 cup dried couscous (plus 1 1/2 cups boiling water)
- 1/4 cucumber (diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 2 Celery Storks (diced)
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes (diced)
- 120g Sliced Roast Chicken (we use Tesco Everyday Value sliced chicken packet)
- 90g Feta (diced)
- 1tsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2tsp Fresh Diced Mint
- 1-2tsp Fresh Diced Coriander
- 1-2tsp Fresh Diced Parsley
- Make up the couscous with the boiling water and fork through to break up lumps
- Add all the ingredients and a good squirt of lemon juice and mix it all through
- Popped it in the fridge to cool then enjoy on its own or on a bed of lettuce!
- If you leave out the chicken you can also serve it alongside roast chicken, steak or even salmon
- fancy a fruity twist? Add pomegranate seeds!
So what have you been eating this week? Have you tried out a new recipe? I would love to know what you’ve been loving (or hating!). Hit me up with your fav recipes or if there is a recipe you would like me to test out just let me know as I am always open to new things!
If you love it, don’t forget to PIN IT!!