Sorry this is a bit late guys it’s been a bit mad in the Two Hearts household with Jon being ill. He ended up in hospital for almost a week, but he is all good now and I finally got the chance to open my Degustabox on camera for you all. There is a tasty chocolate treat that luckily Jon wasn’t keen on so I got to eat all to myself! Yum!!
If you missed the last unboxing and review check it out here!
As always here’s a discount code if you fancy trying out the box for yourself! Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
Check out our unboxing video to see what we received!
Here’s what we received:
- Seabrook Lattice Crisps (Salt & Pepper flavour) – £1.50-£1.99 – Lovingly donated to the in-laws as I’m allergic to Black Pepper
- Polo Pot (Sugar Free) – £1.49 – Now stashed in the car for when we are on our way to meetings on I’m bored and stuck in traffic! Very useful!
- Celia Organic Larger – £2.49 – Waiting to be used in a recipe soon! I’m contemplating this
- Garofalo Whole Wheat Penne Pasta – £2.19 – In the pasta ready to be used this week
- Good Hemp Hemp Seed Hearts – £4.49 – Still not entirely sure what to use them for so this one might require a bit of research
- Dorset Cereal – £4.89 – This is tasty, I’ve started the box already and it won’t last long
- Doisy & Dam Chocolate Bar (Quinoa, Smoked Tea & Vanilla Flavour) – £1.75 – Nom! Need I say more it was quickly demolished
- Nothing But – 2 for £1.20 – Saving them for snacks for me at playgroup this week, great for when I’m on the go with the dude
- Whitworths Macaroons – £1.50 – Again Nom! They didn’t actually last longer than the filming of this video
- ViPnuts (Hot Chilli Flavour) – @1.25 – Donated to the in-laws
- Fentimans Pink Grapefruit Tonic Water – £Unknown – Donated to my bestie Heather to perk up her weekend G&T!!
The Dosiy & Dam was the highlight of the box this month as it was really tasty and quite unusual in taste with the smokey tea flavour coming through, but I loved it! I also loved the Whitworth Macaroons which were so moorish! Far to easy to eat both in the pack!