It’s all of our favourite time of the month, it’s Degustabox time! Yay!! Literally my favourite mail of the month! Plus the anticipation of the delivery when I get the text from the courier to say it will be delivered between x and x time! I’m sure never to miss it! So here is my review of the UK Degustabox which had a BBQ theme to it.
If you missed the last unboxing and review check it out here!
As always here’s a discount code if you fancy trying out the box for yourself! Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
Check out our unboxing video to see what we received!
Here’s what we received:
- Eisberg Sauvignon Blanc Alcohol Free Wine – £1.49 – I’ve tested out the Eisberg non-alcoholic wine before and it is lovely, so am saving this for a nice warm day to drink outside on our patio!
- Capsicana Brazilian Chilli & Coconut Quick Cook Sauce – £1.99 – Donated to my mum and dad who will no doubt enjoy it as it would be too hot for me!
- Haribo Berry Star Mix and Sorbet Tangfantastics – 2 x £1 each – Well lat’s just say the Star Mix were polished off pretty sharpish and were delicious! Perfect fruity taste for the summer!
- Spoon Apple & Peanut Granola – £3.70 – I’m usually not a cereal person but I’ve been enjoying this all week and it is really lovely!
- Light Bites – Mango with Vanilla Yoghurt Fruit Chips – £1.49 – Again these didn’t last long, I love the freeze dried fruit and yogurt treats you can get now and this brand was new to me but I will be looking for them again in Superdrug
- Light Bites – Superfood Fruit Bar – £1.25 – This was pretty tasty but in all honesty I think there are tastier oat bars out there that are cheaper. Not sure I would buy it again
- Schwartz Authentic American Flavour Sachets – 2 x £0.85 – We are looking forward to trying out the Pulled BBQ chicken one this week and the other has gone off with may parents to enjoy
- Original O’s Savoury Cumin and Sesame Nibbles – £2.99 – These little babies are moorish! I’m not really sure if they are just meant to be a snack or used with dip, or what but I’ve been having them as an afternoon snack and with my sandwich at lunch time and they are tasty. Plus Elian loves them too. Currently wondering if they have other flavours!
- Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Scottie Dogs – £1.95 – Well Jon enjoyed most of these. Tasty Shortbread in Scottie Dog shapes
- Westons Cider – 2 x £1.99 – I’m a fan of Westons Cider anyway so am sure I will enjoy these sometime soon. I find their cider refreshing and not too dry
- Berrywhite Organic Drinks – £1.39 – This was really delicious and refreshing, I popped it in the fridge so it was nice and cold and enjoyed it during one of the super hot days this week
- ENRJ Drinks in Mango & Passion fruit and Apple & Berries – £1.75 each – Me and Jon are on the fence about these, at first taste they are yummy but they have a pretty strong aftertaste that neither of us were too keen on. Im assuming its the coffee bean extract as neither of us likes coffee. I only took a little snip though as it also said that breastfeeding moms shouldn’t drink it!
The highlight this month was the Berrywhite Drink, which I loved and will certainly be looking for in our local supermarket! The Original O’s which were super moorish and the Berry Starmix which…well their Haribo whats not to love!!