Its Degustabox time! I’m not going to explain what Degustabox is as I’ve been doing this every month so if you want to read more look at one of the past boxes. Plus as always if you fancy trying one for yourself Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
Here’s what I received this month
- Blossom Hill Spritz – £4.99 – Well who doesn’t like a bottle of win. This was fruity and light and really enjoyable to drink
- Thor Dry Spritz – Sadly we have had these in a box before and I wasn’t a fan of either
- Crafted Juice – £1.80 – This was enjoyed with breakfast this week and tasted great really cold over ice.
- Ryvita Thins Three Cheese – £1.89 – I’ve nibbled on one so far and I was really impressed. Great cheesy taste, I’m sure they would taste lovely topped with some caramelised onion relish or a good dollop of humous. Check out my Ryvita toppings post from last simer for some great light such ideas
- OLOVES Healthy Olive Snacks – 2 x £0.99 – I really dislike olives personally, but my dad is a massive fan so these have gone to their new home with him, where they will be enjoyed on his night shift in work as he says they are delicious
- Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Red & White Quinoa – £1.99 – We had a different version of this brand in a box a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. I used it in place of couscous as a side for a dish and me and Elian shared it and loved it. So I can’t wait to use this one soon too
- Frylight Cooking Spray with Avocado Oil – £2.99 – As a slimming worlder I am on first name terms with Frylight and have been using it almost exclusively for close to 2 years now. But I have yet to use the avocado version and am intrigued to find out how it will alter the taste of the food it is cooked in, as the butter version really does make a difference
- Weetabix Additions Coconut & Raisin – £2.99 – Now Jon is the big Weetabix fan in this house, but he isn’t very keen on coconut flavour so I thought I would give these a try and I have been really enjoying them. Plus Elian seems to like them too. A slightly sweeter version of general Weetabix so no need for any added sugar.
- The Collective Kids Big Tub Yoghurt (voucher to purchase in store) – £2.00 – I haven’t been to collect this from Tesco yet, but Elian loves their yogurt pouches so I have no doubt the big pot will go down just as well
Sadly my box was missing 2 items this month, but Degustabox have apologised for the mishap. Never mind as I don’t like mustard anyway, but the Rowtrees sweets would have gone down well.
If you love it, don’t forget to PIN IT!