Sorry this is going up a little later than usual guys, but you know…Christmas! This awesome little parcel arrived a few days before Christmas and if you follow us over on YouTube you will already have had a sneaky peek at what’s inside this months UK Degustabox as I include an unboxing in one of my Vlogmas videos. If you haven’t had a chance for a good old look you’ll find the video below! Or check out my little review of this month items at the end of this post.
If you fancy trying one for yourself Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
The December UK Degustabox was a pretty decent one for me, a few sweet treats and good old snacks, which have gone down a treat with me and Jon.
- Planters Nut Mix – I’m a big fan of nuts and dried fruit so these were great, plus the snack size bag made them easy to take as a snack on the go
- Sleep Well Milk Drink – Not my cup of tea if I’m honest, but if you like milky drinks and have trouble sleeping these might be great
- Candy Kittens Gourmet Sweets – I have loved receiving Candy Kittens in previous boxes, and have also purchased them myself since. I was skeptical about the Sour Watermelon flavour to start but they really aren’t that sour and we are really enjoying them
- Popchips Galactic Puffs – Well Jon scoffed pretty much the entire bag whilst editing a wedding last wee, so I think it is safe to say they are a hit
- Ryvita Lightly Salted Rye Cakes – I like Ryvita rice crackers usually so I am sure these will be great topped with a little cream cheese or one of the ideas on my Summer Ryvita Toppings Post
- Taking The Pea – I love these little things, so moorish, I ate the whole bag to myself (sorry Jon!)
- Coldpress – I am now a big fan of this brand, having tasted it in the past, and this months sample was just as good, only wish it was a big bottle!
- Robinsons Fruit Creations – Well the whole family has been enjoying this squash. Its bursting with flavour and is highly concentrated so you don’t need to use a whole lot, big thumbs up from us
- San Miguel 0.0% – Alcohol free beer…yeah I haven’t drunk it!
- Mary Berry’s Foods – We received the Lemon and Mustard Dressing, which I’m still not sure about but will definitely give it a try this week
- Willies Cacao Black Pearls – Oh my gosh! These were little balls of heaven, I’m just gutted that even though they were dark chocolate Jon still liked them. I still ate 75% of the box mind you! Way too easy to eat
- Lift Instant Matcha Green Tea – I’m not a fan of green tea or matcha so this got donated to a friend, who likes both!