To keep up what Chantele has started, I will also be posting 7 things that have interested me, made me happy or have kept me busy.
1. One thing which has consumed me this week has been researching and sourcing photographic printing paper for our newly purchased professional printer for the business. It sounds a little sad I know, but I’m always really thorough in making choices that we are going to stick with. I thought i’d found the one, then at midnight the same day I also found out the company had gone under…bugger!
2. I’ve been editing away here and there with last weeks wedding of Bethan and Chris. I’ve got until they get back from honeymoon to finish them so I’ve been taking my time and really enjoying this edit.
3. We met a lovely local photographer Angharad Gwenter who asked me to be second shooter for a wedding with her next week which will be great experience and a real change from not being in the driving seat.
4. I bought my first CD in YEARS, Coldplay’s Ghost Stories, which isn’t quite as good as their last one, but a good album for some background music.
5. We photographed the Slimming World ball and printed on the night which is a first for us, I’m definitely not the organised one but I managed to keep up with Chantele who was taking the portraits.
6. We met with a lovely couple in mumbles yesterday, who are expecting their second child in September and are booking us to photograph their maternity and newborn sessions. The weather was beautiful so we made the most of it and had lunch and ice-cream at Castellamare.
7. I finally hit the 2 stone weight loss mark!