This months degustabox was a pretty good one! Lots of treats and snack type items (rubbish for the diet as usual!) that me and Jon enjoyed on our little trip up to Leeds last week. As always below you’ll find my unboxing video so you can see what we received and what I thought about a few items when I tasted them.
We love receiving these boxes from Degustabox each month as it gives us the chance to try new products we might not otherwise know about. If you fancy trying one for yourself Use code: ’65K3Q’ here for £7 off your first box which is a total bargain so you should totally order one!
So here is what we received in our Degustabox this month
- Seabrook crisps – £1 – Not a lot to say about them, they are yummy crisps!
- Bahlsen PICK UP! Black ‘N White – £1.69 – These were a little bit too moorish and I’m pretty sure I ate most of the pack! Sorry Jon!
- Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise – £1.69 – It’s Mayo!
- JellySqueeze – 2 x £0.69 – Well I totally forgot to film Elian trying these like I said I would, but he slurped down the Orange one pretty quick yet for some reason wasnt keen on the Blackcurrant and Apple
- Light Bits Popped Chips – 2 x £0.99 – I enjoyed the Pesto and Sun-dried tomato ones a lot, the flavour is really strong though. The chilli ones are waiting for Jon to get peckish
- Twisted Halo Coconut Water, Ginger & Vodka – £1.50 – Umm…nope, wasnt a fan, sorry!
- Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce – £1.89 – Has gone to its new home with Jons Dad
- Orangina Limited Edition Summer Bottles – 2 x £1.20 – I ended up drinking both of these on one of the super sunny days last week, over ice, delicious!
- Maggi Fusian Noodles – 2 x £1.39 – I haven’t had a chance to eat them yet, but am really looking forward to the Duck HoiSin ones!
- Refreshers Softies – £1.00 – Haven’t been touched yet, but I am sure Jon will enjoy them at some point
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Toffee Whole Nut – £0.65 – I begrudgingly split it with Jon and it was delicious! Hopeful our local tesco will get them in so I can enjoy a whole bar to myself at some point!
- Cadbury Curlywurly Squirlies – £1.99 – Oh my these were just too yummy and we devoured the pack before we made it an hour up the motorway
So thats all folks! Looking forward to next weeks box now!
*I am sent the box free of charge in exchange for my honest review*