Hello everyone! We are Jonathan and Chantele Cross-Jones, husband and wife from Neath, South Wales. We’ve been together since we were 17 and were lucky enough to get married 6 years ago. And it’s pretty much taken us until now to figure out what we really want to do with our lives.
We now have an established newborn and wedding photography company, Cross-Jones Photography, have bought our ‘first home’ together, have a crazy cocker spaniel called Opie and are now expecting our first little baby in June.
Jon: Can demolish a pack of custard creams in one sitting, has a rubbish memory, can’t multi task, and is a self confessed technology geek. Known by most of the family as Del Boy, he is often found searching Gumtree, Facebook and eBay for electrical items to buy and sell for profit (or to keep is becoming a new trend!)
Chantele: Is a huge bookworm, 50’s dress’aholic, snail mail lover and a total undomestic goddess, except for cooking! Usually found glued to her trusty Mac, writing, editing, reading or blogging – all while drinking copious amounts of tea and probably watching a film or TV series (she can multi task!) Also now a very big Project Lifer and Bullet Journal Junkie! You may previously have known me as Daisymay from my blog Daisy Dayz which I have now retired
Together: We both have a keen interest in interior design, have accumulated more than 600 DVD’s, love nothing more than trying out new restaurants (currently in search of the best pub burger) and of course taking lots of photos!
Our aim with this blog is to bring together all our passions, ideas and adventures, under 1 roof, on our little corner of the internet. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and finding out a little more about our life and home.
Want to work with us?
We are a PR friendly blog and are always on the look out for new companies to work with. If you have any ideas for future posts, would like us to review a product, style an item of clothing, host a giveaway for you, or if you’d like to advertise on our blog or just want to chat about something, please feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
- All words and images on this blog are our own, unless otherwise stated. We are happy for you to pin, share or blog our images, but please link back to www.twoheartsoneroof.com or the original post URL.
- Items received ‘free of charge’ from companies will be clearly marked with a c/o or made obvious during the post. All sponsored or ‘paid for’ posts will be clearly marked at the end.
- All our reviews are our honest opinions and will not be influenced by the company we are reviewing. We value our integrity and hope our readers also do. We will aim to give both pro’s and con’s of products or services so our readers get a full picture.
- While we appreciate all inquires, we choose to only work with businesses that reflect our personal taste and interests.
- All items we review or blog about are consistent with our personal style and interests regardless of whether we have been sent an item or purchased it ourselves.